From Madras to Manila

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bora & a Plea!




We went to Boracay in Feb. Nothing we heard prepared us for it. Lovely blue water, amazingly fine white sand, lots of great & surprisingly affordable food (And veg at that!!), resorts right on the beach, lots to do…..

Sailing into sunset with my trusty ipod & Amit for company, snorkeling near crocodile island, sitting in a hammock while reading a book & nursing a Margarita, watching the sunset….life doesn’t really get much better than this. I’ve been to Penang, Goa and Phuket but Bora was easily the best for me.

Some pix attached, but I am begging Amit to quit being silent and start blogging (esp on Boracay). I miss your posts, Amit, you are fun to read!!!!!



Guys, do post comments and get my recalcitrant husband to blog????

7 Comments:

  • Great to have you guys back - have missed your posts.

    Still trying to figure out how to link you to my blog - I am so computer illiterate. A friend set up my whole template for me. But I will try again today!

    Keep posting - come back Amit...

    By Blogger Kate, at 11:23 AM  

  • Glad to see you are back.....thought you had given up on the Blogosphere!

    By Blogger Madame Chiang, at 8:09 PM  

  • Those are incredible pictures. It looks like you had a really good time.

    By Blogger Bill Scott, Sr., at 4:21 AM  

  • Hey guys,

    Great to hear from all of you too...Kate, loved your post on swimming with the whale sharks...Amit &I are planning to do that before we leave!

    We havent given up on blogging but Amit refuses to write till I post regularly - I keep telling him he is the writer in the family...

    By Blogger Sandi, at 11:01 PM  

  • Hi guys! Thanks for the warm wishes, we definitely want to meet up before Gino leaves. We're looking forward to that potluck... a saturday in April?

    I'm so glad you enjoyed Bora! We'll see you soon, till then keep blogging!

    By Blogger Kathy, at 5:44 PM  

  • Hi Sandhya:

    So you surface finally, was wondering what had happened to you. Seems like the Amit effect is wearing off on you too! Had a few good laughs reading your posts. Why is Amit being shy and coy all of a sudden - worried about being plagiarised - since that seems to be the current trend in publishing. Have fun:-)

    By Anonymous Karthik, at 7:28 PM  

  • Hi Sandy, wonderful to catch up, at last got my blog in order, well it takes time for Amit to let go, once he does no stopping ...i guess...will try and catch up regularly, take care...

    By Blogger kary, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home